Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level Designers Wanted

Options
  • 11-07-2005 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

If you have level design experience contact jobs@torcinteractive.com with a CV and examples of your work.

2M limit.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 NullSpace

WE're currently on the cusp of opening a new studio in the north of Ireland and are currently sifting through the Irish madding community for talented people.

If you have a good working knowledge of level design or even if you're a good mapper drop me a mail.

No previous industry experience necessary but it is an advantage.

Candidates should be able to send screenshots and completed maps (single or multiplayer).

Knowledge of UNrealED, the Radiant Series and/or MAX is an advantage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

You might have some luck posting on the unreal board if you're using that engine... there are a few UED users there... although they've recently set up their own board on www.unreal.ie
    I'm more of a HL engine mapper, so mih.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 NullSpace

Don't care what sort of mapper you are. Send me your stuff.
    Thanks for the heads up on UNreal.ie.

Advertisement