Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths €6 off €25 Spend Online

Options
  • 29-09-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

€6 off when you spend €25 online at smyths. Enter discount code: 6OFFSUN. Offer valid until 30.09.14

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

6OFFSAT
    6OFFSUN
    6OFFWED are all working together

they expire tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

shot2go wrote: »
    6OFFSAT
    6OFFSUN

they expire tomorrow

Not working anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭Greg81

Remouad wrote: »
    Not working anymore

It was working before 9am.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,835 ✭✭✭RayCon

shot2go wrote: »
    6OFFSAT
    6OFFSUN

Tried all 3 on one order ...., order confirmed but not yet charged - now lets see if they honour it.

RayCon wrote: »
    Tried all 3 on one order ...., order confirmed but not yet charged - now lets see if they honour it.

What were you ordering?

• Advertisement

What were you ordering?

1 item for €42.49 ... applied the 3 codes for an €18 discount, total price €24.49. Got confirmation mail to say order is placed and card will be charged once the order is confirmed as Ready For Collection ... have a feeling they'll cancel the order.

Tried it again for this
    Still no luck..

RayCon when did you make the order?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Tried it last night on this:http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/basket/
    Got an email this morning telling me its out of stock and my card will be refunded :(
    Would have been a brilliant deal. A €99 bike(original price before another discount) for €32...ah well. Back to trawling Adverts again.

Tried it again for this
    Still no luck..

RayCon when did you make the order?

Don't worry ... got an Email saying the order is cancelled as the item is Out Of Stock (which clearly it isn't) .. ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Just back from collecting my toys, 2 of my orders go through, 2 were cancelled, looks like there are a few angry people:

http://businessetc.thejournal.ie/smyths-toys-cancels-orders-1698652-Sep2014/

• Advertisement

smyths3.png

Ragin she is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

So applying all three discount codes would get you the discount three times on the one purchase?

Riamfada wrote: »
    So applying all three discount codes would get you the discount three times on the one purchase?

In theory it did.

Pretty much, if you bought something for €37 you could apply all 3 getting the item for €19

But they twigged it this morning, some orders slipped through, I got 2 of my orders but 2 were cancelled

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I cant see why people are angry their orders are cancelled. It was obviously a mistake by the company not to limit their offer.

I cant see why people are angry their orders are cancelled. It was obviously a mistake by the company not to limit their offer.

I knew it had to have been an error but chanced it anyway.
    You win some, you lose some :)

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭crayon80

stickybean wrote: »
    But they twigged it this morning, some orders slipped through, I got 2 of my orders but 2 were cancelled

You put through 4 orders? If that's what people were doing no wonder they copped it.

crayon80 wrote: »
    You put through 4 orders? If that's what people were doing no wonder they copped it.

I put four order through, yes, because 3 of the products weren't available in the same store. And later that day a girl in work asked me to order something for her, not that it is any of your business... or the reason that it was copped

Advertisement