Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

x2 WoT Invite codes to giveaway, with free Churchill III

Options
  • 28-06-2015 9:34pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭

As the title stats, I have two invite codes to giveaway that provide a new account with a free tier 5 heavy premium tank, the Churchill III. They also provide a week of premium status and 1000 gold. These are only for new accounts, not pre-existing ones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭VikingG

Now that is a nice giveaway.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Churchill III is a nice tank. If you don't have it on your main account it's almost worth it to start a second account just to play it.

I have seven Churchill III invite codes to give away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Hi Spear,

I'll take one, please.

Thanks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'm in the office, but I'll send one on later tonight. Do you want a referral link to go with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Spear wrote: »
    I'm in the office, but I'll send one on later tonight. Do you want a referral link to go with it?

Yes, please and thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Cossax wrote: »
    Yes, please and thanks!

Send me on the email address by PM to send the referral link to.

Later this evening I'll send the referral invite mail. If you follow the link in that when creating the account, you'll also be prompted for the invite code as well.

The referral scheme doesn't give massive benefits, but if you keep playing till tier 10, Wargaming will give me a free premium tank as a reward.

That's one gone, one remaining.

For clarification, as with anything that gets given away on the games forums, a minimum account age of 3 months and 50 posts is required.

Advertisement