Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative guitarist needed Dublin

• 25-11-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi,

Are you into Tame Impala, Dandy Warholes, Radiohead & QOTSA etc
    If yes and you also wanna be apart of a full time gigging originals band then throw me a pm. We need someone with pedal skills not 5 min solo skills.
    We've a studio based in the city centre and we've gigs lined up for December and January already(we're using a stand in guitarist till we find the right person).
    Preferably be between 24-35 yrs old and sound.
    If you wanna hear some samples pm me.
    cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭i 15

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TommyD1983

Hi there,

Any demos, sounds interesting, I'm 31 year old experienced guitarist, I like the influences mentioned, my preference is alternative creative guitarists like johnny Marr, John Squier Johnny Greenwood etc. If you could pm me link to demo

Thanks,

Tom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 117 ✭✭super hands

Can you pm some samples please

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tapsaff

Would like to hear some samples too

mails sent there...

• Advertisement

bump..

• Registered Users Posts: 1 shananaguitar

Love some samples over here too.

sent there..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 SeanG17

Hey, could you send on some samples my way, have alot of similar interests

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

PM'ed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Viccicero

I sent you a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 niallgmusic

Hi I'm Niall 33. Just wondering if you'd like to send me some samples if you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Retrøpet

Could y'all send me over some samples? :)

Advertisement