Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The (selective) truth about travellers.

• 04-05-2010 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

Anyone watching it on tv3 now?

I wonder will the fighting after the reception be part of the program?

On a side note, why can't someone make an Irish version of The Sopranos? It could be called The Gyppos. (This is only a half-hearted joke, I'm genuinely convinced this would be an excellant idea for an Irish program)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

In before the Hoarse!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

The selective truth?
    You mean to say it's a sham?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I watched about 15 minutes of it. Fairly poor standard of TV editing tbh. C4 did a much better programme on traveller weddings recently.

I was surprised though to see what Henry Keane actually looks like - by his voice on radio, I expected a taller, more handsome, 'gentry' type persona. In reality however, he looks like yer average suited plonker who works in the likes of the IFSC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

I wonder will the fighting after the reception be part of the program?

When was the programme recorded? Are you aware of any documented instances of fighting that occurred after that particular reception?

Or are we just assuming that, because it's a travellers' wedding, there will inevitably be violence, because that's what they're all like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Already moved a thread on it to TV.
    Please discuss TV shows there.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement