Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you all eat for breakfast???

Options

Comments

Weekdays I have 2 weetabix, 2 slices of toast and mug of tea, unless I have been out in which case I will either have just toast and tea or get a croissant or something (I cant stand cereal after drinking).

Saturday and Sunday I always have sausages, rashers, eggs, pudding etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Porridge/Cereal and banana

wouldn't really eat brekkie on the weekends if I do its usually a sausage/rasher sambo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Columbia wrote: »
    A giant fry-up. Every morning. If I knew I was only having cereal in the morning, I'd never get out of bed.

4 sausages
    4 black pudding
    4 white pudding
    A tin of beans
    An egg
    either 2 slices of toast or 2 potato waffles
    One pint-sized mug of tea

If I'm really up for a good breakfast then in addition I'll have 4 pancakes, with maple syrup and blueberries, and a glass of OJ.

I'm sure my metabolism will slow down someday and I won't be able to eat like this any more, but for now let the good times roll!
    If i had that everyday, i would have to use the leftover oil to grease myself so i could leave the house!

Bowl of all bran and coffee. already hungry though!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

I often feel too queasy to eat in the morning, but if I have to eat something I'll usually have fruit.

This morning I had an apple, pear and a banana. Was going to a meeting and my stomach likes to roar the place down at the worst possible times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Bran flakes with banana, strawberries, pecans and a drizzle of honey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

A bacon sandwich & a cup of coffee. Rashers only take minutes to fry so its a quick & tasty morning snack.
    Going to start grilling though cause im getting nagged about frying food.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,071 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

Bran flakes and coffee. Does the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

Until recently i had a bad habit of sleeping in a bit longer and skipping breakfast before work, but i normally have porridge or toast and a banana with some pinnapple juice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Fake Weetbix (Bixies), with All Bran or prunes. Cuppa tay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

I love a few kippers and a poached egg with a mug of tea if I get up on time.
    Otherwise, a glass of orange juice, a banana and a string of muttered obscenities.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

Orange juice, 2 boiled eggs, 1 slice of toast, mug of coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

I have a bowl of special K or Muesli.... Boring as!

Sometimes i spoil myself and grab a jambon from the shop around the corner from the office!

Weekends i dont usually eat breakfast as im never up before one! Its full on lunch time then! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

2 Weetabix with crazy amounts of sugar.

2 coffees.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭PrettyBoy

I hate breakfast. I hate getting out of bed and when I do the last thing I want to do is eat. The only thing I like eating in the morning is pizza that was left over from the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Sky Sports News and a can of Stella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭yaynay

Double espresso... after which I usually look like this - :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Sky Sports News and a can of Stella.

Living the dream Sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

2 slices of toast with the butter spread right out to the edges & a cup of tea. Used to have fried potatoes and stew leftovers. Mmmmmm delicious. Since the kids grew up though I don't have leftovers anymore. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Glass of juice, bowl of cereal at home. At work; sushi box or fry up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

a bowl of cornflakes or else rice crispies and on gym days an omlette.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Insane Rambling

Weekdays I don't have anything...

Weekends I usually have a fry up with an ice cold can of coke ! Best hangover cure ever !

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭random10

2 weetabix with skimmed milk and raisins and nuts, i'm an awful creature of habit but if i'm feeling really bold i might have some toast as well with raspberry jam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Columbia wrote: »
    A giant fry-up. Every morning. If I knew I was only having cereal in the morning, I'd never get out of bed.

4 sausages
    4 black pudding
    4 white pudding
    A tin of beans
    An egg
    either 2 slices of toast or 2 potato waffles
    One pint-sized mug of tea

If I'm really up for a good breakfast then in addition I'll have 4 pancakes, with maple syrup and blueberries, and a glass of OJ.

I'm sure my metabolism will slow down someday and I won't be able to eat like this any more, but for now let the good times roll!

Would love to know your age and weight if that's your daily breakfast.

Personally I'm 3 egg omelette or fried eggs on toast man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Toast.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Cutting back on carbs so usually have 2 scrambled eggs (or an omelette with veg) turkey rashers, sugar free baked beans, pint of water

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Red Bull - minimal calories but enough sugar & caffene to keep you going till lunch time ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

a bowl of cornflakes or else rice crispies and on gym days an omlette.

Why would you start with carbs on the non gym day as opposed to the gm day?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Why would you start with carbs on the non gym day as opposed to the gm day?

Wouldn't it depend on what he's doing? There'd be quite a bit of protein in the egg...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Voluptas

whatever takes my fancy. Week days it's usually porridge with cranberries and semi-skimmed milk (I just can't do the water thing :eek:), sometimes a croissant or toast with jam.

At the weekends, it's usually brunch so a fry up or pancakes :pac:

either way I'd be lost without my caffiene to kick start my day!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭jamesie_boy

orourkeda wrote: »
    a big hairy fanny

LEGEND!

Advertisement