Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing american muscles cars

Options
  • 30-10-2014 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All,

I have been a lover of american muscle cars for over 10 years now and i am finally thinking of making a purchase of either a dodge challenger or ford mustang aged between 2009 to 2014, i was wondering has anyone ever imported one from the states or the continent and how much the VRT cost on these cars to register in Ireland, Ive contacted the VRT to find out what the open market selling price(OMSP) is as the cost of the VRT IS 36% of the (OMSP) but was unable to get a cost as i was told that the car had to be here in Ireland before the revenue could make an evaluation of what the car is worth. I hope someone here can give me some information as regards the cost of the car and the VRT?

thanks,

pwtk

Comments

Advertisement