Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes 20% Back on groceries 23rd Oct-1st Nov

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

itsallok wrote: »
    One of the major disadvantages of using these in Tesco is that you don't generate any new vouchers. If used together in Dunnes, you would get another €10 & €5 voucher, which I find quite handy.

I don't have any voucher at the moment. If I purchase (say for €25) do I get an offer-voucher? And what is the closing date till which one would get the voucher?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

mac.in wrote: »
    I don't have any voucher at the moment. If I purchase (say for €25) do I get an offer-voucher? And what is the closing date till which one would get the voucher?

Hi mac.in, yes, spend €25 or more and you get €5 off your next €25 or more shop. It is normally dated for 10 days from the day after your original purchase. If the offer is coming to a close, the number of days may be less, so be sure to check each individual coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 davebushe

50 quid this morning got me another 10 voucher valid till 29th.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

I am not a bit happy with the current offer. I live 30km from the nearest Dunnes & when I get a voucher, it means going again to avail of the discount. Are they sending out the usual Xmas vouchers in the post.

hillbloom wrote: »
    I am not a bit happy with the current offer. I live 30km from the nearest Dunnes & when I get a voucher, it means going again to avail of the discount. Are they sending out the usual Xmas vouchers in the post.

Would you prefer that there was no discount, so that you could be happier 30km away from your nearest Dunnes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thank you itsallock. I was just inquiring about the Xmas mail.

hillbloom wrote: »
    Thank you itsallock. I was just inquiring about the Xmas mail.

Ah I was being very sharp, so apologies. For plenty of people who live closer to a Dunnes, this is an excellent offer.

I believe first week in December for the Xmas mailing.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭SMI

davebushe wrote: »
    50 quid this morning got me another 10 voucher valid till 29th.

Sorry, are they doing the money off vouchers on the receipts again?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Hy Gieni

Was in Dunnes today and heard that their money off vouchers will stop being issued on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I got one yesterday, valid until 8th December. Wasn't expecting to get another one this week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Noticed 8th on mine too and should be 10th so end is near

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Anyone get their mailing with the vouchers yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Connrang

Hi,

Vouchers expected to be mailed around 8th of December, they go out in groups so could be some slightly earlier but 8th is target date. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

kn wrote: »
    Anyone get their mailing with the vouchers yet?
    Connrang wrote: »
    Hi,

Vouchers expected to be mailed around 8th of December, they go out in groups so could be some slightly earlier but 8th is target date. :)

Thanks , was just wondering the same thing today

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Going to do the shop today. Are they still doing the money off vouchers?

I think they stopped issuing new vouchers last Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

used my last vouchers last night, no more issued

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

No, none this week, thinking that Dunnes will be posting the money off vouchers this week.

Thanks guys. Suppose it had to end sometime!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,393 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Mon was indeed last time they were issued. Don't forget they must be used by 8th Dec

Advertisement