Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architect Designed Extension

Options
  • 08-10-2014 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

As it's proving difficult to move house or trade up, especially with negative equity, building ono our house may be or only option for a growing family. We live in a 1950s ex council house and there's already a rear extension. I've an idea to build outwards, to the front corner of the house. It'd be tricky enough but there's is the space. Before applying for planning permission and ultimately get construction quotes, I'd like to get advice and plans from an architect. My question, how costly is this likely to be? To sit with an architect with ideas and to get plan options drawn up.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,866 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Hi,

I think you should re post your question in the Accommodation and Property Board.

You might get more responses there from people who know about architects fees.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 BitzlR

Thanks for that, I'm new here.

Advertisement