Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollister sale + 20% off

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Any way around cheaper shipping? Showing up at €15

Thanks

Sorry, just see: free delivery over €50 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tf2

deep1 wrote: »

I remember hearing of fake hollister/Abercrombie sites. Can't recall which one is legit. Is that site the real deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

tf2 wrote: »
    I remember hearing of fake hollister/Abercrombie sites. Can't recall which one is legit. Is that site the real deal?

Yes, it is the official site.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Urbex

Ban hollister

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Great stuff, thanks OP!
    Got 4 items for €57! 3 of the 4 cost more than that individually before the sale!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

What are their sizes like?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,318 ✭✭✭Tefral

Mr Moon wrote: »

in a word: small

The only thing i like about Hollister and Abercrombie clothing is the length of the sleeves. I've really long monkey arms and they are one of the only off the rack clothing companies that fit my arms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Mr Moon wrote: »
    cronin_j wrote: »
    in a word: small

The only thing i like about Hollister and Abercrombie clothing is the length of the sleeves. I've really long monkey arms and they are one of the only off the rack clothing companies that fit my arms.

I would have agreed with Cronin_j up to about last Christmas, but I have found their sizing has changed. This time last year I was wearing large polos and t-shirts, and now I'm wearing small. My body hasn't changed though

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭AidanD12

Thanks, great value there. Picked up the jacket and a load of other things I really didn't need :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

They should hand out free torches on the way into their shops.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

BDJW wrote: »
    I would have agreed with Cronin_j up to about last Christmas, but I have found their sizing has changed. This time last year I was wearing large polos and t-shirts, and now I'm wearing small. My body hasn't changed though

I did buy stuff last year off them now that I think about it, went a size up but it was hanging off me, went with my normal size this time (fingers crossed)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Del007

They have mens jeans with 26 waist, who in the name of god has a waist that small?

I'm size 30 and I would consider myself slim

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Deisegirl11

How do you get free delivery?
    Each time I go to checkout it adds on the €15 charge even though I'm over €50

Are these clothes coming from the states or Europe?

Just wondering if there will be any customs when delivered

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Anyone else only getting the uk site when they go to the page ? I've tried loads of times (typed EU,used link on here ) and keep getting UK

make sure it has no 'm' at the start

www.hollisterco.com

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

oh my christ, so that's why the website was so awful when i looked at it earlier

Del007 wrote: »
    make sure it has no 'm' at the start

www.hollisterco.com

Still getting UK page

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

shardylan wrote: »
    Still getting UK page

on a work network? may be routed through the UK.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭fall

I just used the link the op gave and it worked fine. Delighted got hollister quality tshirts for penny's prices. Thanks op.

Del007 wrote: »
    Are these clothes coming from the states or Europe?

Just wondering if there will be any customs when delivered

Its says:
    European Orders

• Recipient will not be charged any additional import duties or taxes.
    • VAT and import duties on shipping and handling charges are included in the shipping and handling fee, and will be paid by Hollister Co. These fees are not refundable with merchandise returns, unless required by law.

Hope this helps :)

hots wrote: »
    on a work network? may be routed through the UK.

No On my own phone .Strange .Will try clear cookies see if that helps .Thanks

No still getting UK page .very weird

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭JosephDoyleIre

Thanks for this, some big dicounts here! I suppose their small is absolutely tiny? I tend to change between small and medium depending where I'm buying so I would assume that I should go with medium here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

Great value there. Got a load of stuff for €65.95.

How long do they take to deliver?

Also, I got a jacket for €22 - I am between a small and medium so I got a medium but I think I remember trying on a medium before and it being a bit tight, are the mediums ok in the jackets? Then again the large is huge.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

100 euro spent. damn you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Just got a pair of Chinos and 2 pairs of shorts for 50 quid delivered, never wore Hollister before but can't argue with those prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭BrianHenryIE

Thanks for this, some big dicounts here! I suppose their small is absolutely tiny? I tend to change between small and medium depending where I'm buying so I would assume that I should go with medium here?

Get small. I got a few tshirts last week and they seem bigger than ones I got at Christmas. I'm also small/medium.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,696 ✭✭✭irelandrover

i was getting free shipping on orders over 50 euro. I put in the code and it changed shipping costs to 10 euro but then took off 20% of the total cost. Meant the price was the exact same as before i put in teh discount code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

It may be 20% off but I bought this for €13.20 last week! ;)

Advertisement