Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options
  • 09-06-2015 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

hey guys, just heard from a reliable source that Aldi are doing a voucher in the paper this thursday and friday, not sure what paper yet, but it will be 10 of a 50 spend.... super 6 aint looking too bad this week either!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Thanks for the heads up OP!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Will it be The Star?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

dm1979 wrote: »
    hey guys, just heard from a reliable source that Aldi are doing a voucher in the paper this thursday and friday, not sure what paper yet, but it will be 10 of a 50 spend.... super 6 aint looking too bad this week either!

When will you know the paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Doubt it'll be Star, Indo or World with them doing the Lidl ones the last while.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

As soon as I hear what paper it is I will let you know, it had been said that they weren't going to do vouchers to compete with the lidl vouchers, they were just going to compete using a good super 6, but word went out to stores today that vouchers would be in the paper on Thursday, it seems very last minute to me and the super 6 is good starting this week

• Advertisement

Maybe the fact they are in the news after beating Dunnes Stores in the High Court today?? Trying to capitalise on the free advertising they've received.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭frankoreagan

What's the new super 6 going to be?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

What's the new super 6 going to be?

Super 6 from Thursday 11th June until Wed 24th June

Broccoli 500g
    Nectarines 500g
    Salad Potatoes 1kg
    Rocha Pears 750g
    Green Apples 8 pack
    Oranges 3 Tray................All 49c

Irish Beef Quarter Pounders 454g
    Beef Grill Steaks 345g
    Bacon Belly Strips/Bacon Sizzlers 400g
    Chicken Burgers 400g
    Pork Fillet Medallions 300g
    Chicken Fillets 2 pack 291g................All €2

There is a thread here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=95800290#post95800290

• Registered Users Posts: 41 cavanman..

Voucher in indo tmrw (advertised in today's indo)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭johnire

That's brilliant....thanks. Any idea of the expiry date?

quote="cavanman..;95825559"]Voucher in indo tmrw (advertised in today's indo)[/quote]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Seriously tempted to get €50 worth of bacon sizzlers!

Pig fat = delish.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

The only problem with these is spending the €50 but they seem to have some decent specials in.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

K-9 wrote: »
    The only problem with these is spending the €50 but they seem to have some decent specials in.

Some of the wines are very decent and you'll have no trouble hitting 50... or above!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Great to see Aldi doing €10 vouchers again, them and Lidl have been great at putting skids under the competition

• Registered Users Posts: 81,312 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Between the Lidl and Aldi vouchers Tesco are being taken out with a kind of guerilla warfare and I am taking full advantage with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

can use the voucher in tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Between the Lidl and Aldi vouchers Tesco are being taken out with a kind of guerilla warfare and I am taking full advantage with them.

Any idea how long the voucher is good for?

M

Hococop wrote: »
    Any idea how long the voucher is good for?

I would think 7 days, that's what the previous were.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭frankoreagan

Do Dunnes take these vouchers too, or is it only Tesco?

M

Do Dunnes take these vouchers too, or is it only Tesco?

Only Tesco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Hopefully tesco will survive this. I only saved €1635 on 12 bottles of Dom last week. Proper bargain alerts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,079 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

If I want multiple vouchers do I have to buy multiple newspapers? Or do any boards members know of any other ways?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭prodsc

" just heard from a reliable source that Aldi are doing a voucher in the paper this thursday and friday,"

Is it defo in Friday's paper too?

M

If I want multiple vouchers do I have to buy multiple newspapers? Or do any boards members know of any other ways?

Perhaps your local shop might give you access to the copies they don't sell and are returning masthead cutout to printer from. The paper is €2 if you have to buy additional papers so in theory you are up €8 for each one you use.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

Hey all, the vouchers are to run for the next 3 weeks! Happy days!

dm1979 wrote: »
    Hey all, the vouchers are to run for the next 3 weeks! Happy days!

Aldi ones on Thursday and Friday in the Indo ???

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

In another thread someone was posting out vouchers if people sent them a self addressed envelope. I am guessing they are working in a shop and cutting off the ones that do not sell.

The poster might be able to get some of these if you can find the thread, it was about lidl vouchers.

rubadub wrote: »
    In another thread someone was posting out vouchers if people sent them a self addressed envelope. I am guessing they are working in a shop and cutting off the ones that do not sell.

The poster might be able to get some of these if you can find the thread, it was about lidl vouchers.

Think this was lidl vouchers? Either way - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057432539

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Perhaps your local shop might give you access to the copies they don't sell and are returning masthead cutout to printer from. The paper is €2 if you have to buy additional papers so in theory you are up €8 for each one you use.

Full copy return is nearly always in place now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

L1011 wrote: »
    Full copy return is nearly always in place now
    Was told the same when I asked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement