Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Public service announcement. Are you getting pissed tomorrow?

Options
  • 05-04-2012 11:10am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Tomorrow is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary.

As a result of this the off licences and bars and restaurants in Ireland will not be serving alcohol.

Please do not call around to my house with no booze and attempt to steal my booze because you did not "realise" the off licence was closed.

Irish law dictates you must now buy at least 4 times more than any human could possibly ever drink and attempt to drink this all tomorrow while cursing just whoever made you have to resort to this.

This concludes today's public service announcement.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Less than a half hour left folks...

Don't say I didn't warn ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Glad i got myself sorted.

I actually love good Friday.

How are you keeping doc?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Got my beers sorted and going to the pub tomorrow, you all sorted Rush?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thank god Keith owns a pub.

Ha ha suckers.

• Advertisement

Got some lovely reds inside in the offy. Few managers specials so ended up with way more than I need. Probably just not drink at all today tbh. But at least I'm prepared for any and all alcohol related emergencies that might arise.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement