Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple TV in Limerick.

Options
  • 14-01-2012 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭

Any stores stock this in the Limerick area,
    Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭wingnut

Yep - Carphone Warehouse in the Crescent, Harveys stock them but think they were out of stock last I went in.

I would imagine CompuB might have them but I'm not a fan of that store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

wingnut wrote: »
    Yep - Carphone Warehouse in the Crescent, Harveys stock them but think they were out of stock last I went in.

I would imagine CompuB might have them but I'm not a fan of that store.

Completly forgot about compub, rang every store in Lim today, all out of stock, guess what, compub had sh1t loads, thanx wingnut....:D

posting from atv2, jailbroke with icefilms, vodie, and liveonlinefootie, all installed....sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

acalmenvoy wrote: »
    Completly forgot about compub, rang every store in Lim today, all out of stock, guess what, compub had sh1t loads, thanx wingnut....:D

posting from atv2, jailbroke with icefilms, vodie, and liveonlinefootie, all installed....sweet.

Icefilms. It's a bleedin dream of an Add On. Took me a while to get it installed but with a good internet connection it will save me at €1,000 a year which I would normally spend on Blu Ray / DVD. :D

Nearly everything anybody could think of Movie/TV/Cartoon wise(with a few quirky exceptions) is on it. I love it. I have XBMC downloaded to the Laptop as well when away with work. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭djdunny

OP do you have an iphone?? if so may i recommend that you download an app called Rowmote plus. Its basically a remote for ATV but it has a full QWERTY keyboard and makes typing and navigating a lot easier.

• Advertisement
Advertisement