Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most annoying thing about keyboard warriors?

• 20-02-2009 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭

Personally I despise their lack of ambition. They are, to a great extent, unable to raise their minds above matters of football, drinking and girls. I also dislike their gait, accent and haircuts.

Edit: :D wtf is gait btw?
    Double edit: Just for the sake of my reputation this is a pisstake on "Most annoying thing about knackers?"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

They wage war on keyboards?

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Mmcd

Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

I am so happy i've learned something today.:)
    Never heard of the term Keyboard Warrior before.
    Scurries back to sheltered life............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

the way they shake their fists at the screen. No one can see you.

/.. Shakes head

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭KieranKennedy

The word gait refers to a manner of bipedal locomotion. And the most annoying thing about you and your time is your lack of originality.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

The word gait refers to a manner of bipedal locomotion. And the most annoying thing about you and your time is your lack of originality.

I hope to christ you were being ironic. Either way actually, this post still made me laugh.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Mmcd wrote: »

You dribble on the keyboard and sh1t your pants when you reach the finishing line?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Lynskey

Mmcd wrote: »

Now, i've never watched the special olympics, but i'm pretty sure the athletes don't "roll on floor laughing" or call each other n00bs...so where are you making the comparison here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

Lynskey wrote: »
    Now, i've never watched the special olympics, but i'm pretty sure the athletes don't "roll on floor laughing" or call each other n00bs...so where are you making the comparison here?

Even if you win, you're still retarded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I like keyboard wars, sure is better than an actual fist in the face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

What I hate most about them is their knee-jerk reaction to any shock story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

You dribble on the keyboard and sh1t your pants when you reach the finishing line?

:o I think I peed a bit in my pants

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

Im very interested in the warriors of this forum, Im still waiting for a time when someone on this board flips someone else off, resulting in the other person finding out where the other person lives and... well you can make up the rest

Gone are the days of anonymity and most of us here don't exactly live a million miles away from each other

Krieg wrote: »
    Im very interested in the warriors of this forum, Im still waiting for a time when someone on this board flips someone else off, resulting in the other person finding out where the other person lives and... well you can make up the rest

Gone are the days of anonymity and most of us here don't exactly live a million miles away from each other

i would say that about 60-70% are from the greater dublin area. possibly more. thank god i live down the other side of the country, dont want anyone coming to kick my head in :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Krieg wrote: »

Well I'm from Mars so f*ck you. Keyboard war declared! :pac:

Collie D wrote: »
    Well I'm from Mars so f*ck you. Keyboard war declared! :pac:
    Oh snap dude, me too. lets get this war started!

But if it is mars v. earth i think earth has us outnumbered

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

phasers wrote: »
    They wage war on keyboards?
    No with keyboards.

If you can get your hands on an original IBM XT keyboard it'll see you through a zombie outbreak

Advertisement