Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

students purse stolen in the city center

Options
  • 06-01-2012 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

hey guys and gals

ok basically i just returned home and the parents told me a purse has been thrown in over the wall within the last hour. in the purse is a couple of id's and a library card. she is definitly a student but i wont give out naems or anything. in the off chance this is you could you pm me here or else my dad will drop the purse into Henry street garda station in the morning. again i dont want to give details such as location/what the purse looks like and everything as i want the rightful owner to get back her stuff. if this is you im sorry for what ever scumbag took this from you and i hope your ok.

so eithert PM me or else you can collect the purse from henry street from tommorroow. i might just get my dad to drop it into the library or the college so you can get your stuff back quickly.

hope all is ok

IckyT

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Contact the university or college she is in. They will return it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

yea i was just worried that nobody will be in the college offices yet. ill ring tommorrow. i feel pretty for her bad knowing that some scumbag stole her stuff. makes you pretty angry about some things in this town

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

If it's a UL ID card inside. Get the student number off the I.D card and put @studentmail.ul.ie after it and that would be the students email address. For instance 08123456@studentmail.ul.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

Do that with the email, also the admin staff at all the colleges are back at work, so you`ll get to talk to someone.

P.S. Fair play on honesty and community spirit.

ok i just looked in the purse it said the limerick college of further education so ill call in there tommorrow. the parents thought it was the UL. ill ask the college if they will email her to let her know they have the purse or i can email her for them. which ever. i just hate this kinda stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

If you have her name and you know what she looks like from her id's why not do a facebook search and message her direct ?

ea i have to wait until monday(tommorrow) to go into the college as it wasnt oped yeterday. i was hoping that office staff would be around. i did find a girl on facebook that could definitly be her. i just mailed her so hopefully it will be a happy ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

found a wallet before, got the girls name from a card, googled her, traced her to a band, found a bandmate on facebook, got his number from their website, contacted him, he passed my number on to her and she called me to arrange to meet to give it back, all before she'd cancelled the cards. Technology is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

zuroph wrote: »
    found a wallet before, got the girls name from a card, googled her, traced her to a band, found a bandmate on facebook, got his number from their website, contacted him, he passed my number on to her and she called me to arrange to meet to give it back, all before she'd cancelled the cards realised it was me who had stolen them. Technology is awesome.

Fixed that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭mastershake

Is she hot;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement