Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stupidest DART question ever!!

• 15-12-2007 7:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have an exam in Blackrock today!! I was told I can get a DART to Blackrock from town?! Where in town do I get it?? Is it like Connolly Station or what???

Sorry, dumb question I know but I usually get buses everywhere and rarely deal with Blackrock! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

Seriously... people help!

I gotta go soon.... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

You can get the Dart from Connolly Station, Tara Street or Pearse Street (it's actually at the corner of Pearse Street/Westland Row.
    So whichever is closest to you.

Killian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭strassenwolf

You're blonde, I'm guessing.;):p

You can get the DART to Blackrock from any of Connolly Station, Tara Street Station or Pearse Station (on Westland Row). Grand Canal Dock might also be of use to you if you're already in that part of "Town".

The only Train stations you should not use are Heuston Station or the new Docklands Station. And don't use any tram stops.

The "Southbound" platform is the one you want for trains heading to Blackrock from the city centre.

Hope that helps.

And good luck in your exam.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭jrar

MizzLolly wrote: »
    Hi, I have an exam in Blackrock today!! I was told I can get a DART to Blackrock from town?! Where in town do I get it?? Is it like Connolly Station or what???

Sorry, dumb question I know but I usually get buses everywhere and rarely deal with Blackrock! :)

This has gotta be a wind-up !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

K!LL!@N wrote: »
    You can get the Dart from Connolly Station, Tara Street or Pearse Street (it's actually at the corner of Pearse Street/Westland Row.
    So whichever is closest to you.

Killian

The station is of course Pearse Station, not Pearse Street, and is named after Patrick and William Pearse (like all CIE major railway stations which are named after 1916 leaders) rather than the fact that its close to Pearse Street. Prior to 1966 it was Westland Row Station.

• Advertisement
Advertisement