Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

eyeballed by the gardai!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭littlejukka

hilarious.

i don't see much point in the gardai getting anything much more powerful than a 300ish bhp saloon. if criminals think that speed is the best way to evade prosecution, leave them off. not many places to hide a very powerful 100k+ car once it's been used illegally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

hilarious.

i don't see much point in the gardai getting anything much more powerful than a 300ish bhp saloon. if criminals think that speed is the best way to evade prosecution, leave them off. not many places to hide a very powerful 100k+ car once it's been used illegally.

Especially with the lack of Motorway in Ireland....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Early this year I was sitting behind a little fiesta when all of a sudden blue strobes went off in its rear light clusters. A fiesta I tells ya....!

Advertisement