Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Modules once here, now gone

Options
  • 21-09-2009 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I was wondering, when UCC gets rid of a module, does that mean it's gone forever and won't return?

I ask because I intended on choosing the following 2 modules, but now they are gone off the book of modules for this year:
    AP3014 - Occupational Psychology
    AP3025 - Psychology of Internet and Personal Technology

I'm hoping they either bring these modules back next year or else create modules to replace them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

Depends on the reason for it being dropped. Sometimes its gone because they couldn't find someone to teach it or because it wasn't popular, in which case I wouldn't bet on it returning any time soon. However they may also remove it because the lecturer giving it could be gone on sabbatical, so it should be back in a year when that ends.

Advertisement