Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you treat randomers? (Online)

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

I always play nice , beep the horn but as soon as a bullet is fired in my general direction they will end up being sorry LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eoghanmurphy46

Shoot first, ask questions later
    I am the guy who stays away from people lvl 170-200 ,and I would be reluctant to do a uey to kill anyone also I would help anybody lvl 1-35 as everyone knows it is **** being the bottom of the ranks and all you want is a fcuker in a crappy looking zentorno which is blue and pink with green wheels and is level 647 to come and shoot 37 rpg rounds at you,lvl 104 myself

• Registered Users Posts: 33 eoghanmurphy46

I am the guy who stays away from people lvl 170-200 ,and I would be reluctant to do a uey to kill anyone also I would help anybody lvl 1-35 as everyone knows it is **** being the bottom of the ranks and all you want is a fcuker in a crappy looking zentorno which is blue and pink with green wheels and is level 647 to come and shoot 37 rpg rounds at you,lvl 104 myself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

I shoot first ask questions later. Unless the approach in passive. Then i play happy family. I gain their trust eventually. They feel comfortable and leave passive. In all the mayhem i sticky the car. Then dive out of it randomly driving and click <:)
    I wish it happened more. Usually i try drive over passive people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Something Else....Post details below.
    Drive by the mofo, sticky his car, tip on a bit and....KERBLAMMO. Welcome to the game, buddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

I joined a lobby where everyone was messing round the airport. I went along and they seemed like a nice bunch. They stood aside and let me climb into a nice jet (a shamal?) and take off. They let me gain a little bit of altitude before triggering the sticky bomb...

Had to laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

McGaggs wrote: »
    I joined a lobby where everyone was messing round the airport. I went along and they seemed like a nice bunch. They stood aside and let me climb into a nice jet (a shamal?) and take off. They let me gain a little bit of altitude before triggering the sticky bomb...

Had to laugh

Yeah a lot of action tends to happen near LSA, thats why I have my garage there. Easy and quick to get to a plane or chopper and cause some mayhem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Like they just robbed my momma

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

I usually don't go looking for other players to kill but if they start to go out of their way to come after me then I have enough firepower to defend a small country.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Pull a U-Turn and get out of there ASAP
    Myself and Niall befriended a lovely Welsh man this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Myself and Niall befriended a lovely Welsh man this morning.

u could say you made a random friend :pac:

*il get my coat*

Ah here...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

New to this game, so its basically stay away from everyone else on your map thats not a crew member?

New to this game, so its basically stay away from everyone else on your map thats not a crew member?

Stay away from the red dots for sure, and usually people lv 100+ are mad yolkes who will kill new guys for fun. You'd be safe enough around other very low level guys, because their guns suck, so wouldn't be able to kill you instantly, so there's always time to escape :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,664 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

Based on my experience this weekend, stay away from crew members too.

Advertisement