Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place in Dublin for HTC repairs?

• 25-10-2013 11:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hey

Cracked the screen on my HTC One and looking for a reliable and preferably cheap repair centre.

I have heard that HTC have opened a repair centre in Ireland, possibly in Wicklow, but cant find the name or any other info

Does anyone know who it might be or can recommend a good place?

I am a little worried about bringing it in to any aul electronic repair shop as the One is known to be hard to fix and I dont want to take the chance with some cowboy

Any suggestions are welcome

Thanks

Advertisement