Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miriam tonite

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

oh dear, computer humour.. Has it really come to this.. :(

*switches on Tubridy podcast instead*

Sorry :o

*burying my head in shame*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭molly09

could not be many more weeks of Mairiam left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

The less the better as far as I'm concerned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭WASP0

Guests on Miriam this week are Brendan Gleeson, Keith Barry, Jo Frost, Bonnie Tyler. Deffo worth a look if just for Brendan Gleeson!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

WASP0 wrote: »
    Guests on Miriam this week are Brendan Gleeson, Keith Barry, Jo Frost, Bonnie Tyler. Deffo worth a look if just for Brendan Gleeson!

What do you think people, can we trust WASP0 to start the thread for this week's show.. He has his provisional threading license.. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

What do you think people, can we trust WASP0 to start the thread for this week's show.. He has his provisional threading license.. :pac:
    Maybe you should accompany him, I presume JA you have a full licence at this stage!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Maybe you should accompany him, I presume JA you have a full licence at this stage!

JA is fully qualified instructor

Bonnie is a fine singer but she is using far too much botox :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,154 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

And Ronseal :D

Why is Keith Barry always on telly? I'm not a fan :mad: :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

Why is Keith Barry always on telly? I'm not a fan :mad: :mad:

Cos he has no gig to go to. How come he is always about 5 years behind Derren Brown?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Bonnie Tyler ............................:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Bonnie Tyler ............................:eek::eek::eek:
    she was miming and looked like a blow up doll with all that botox:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

casio4 wrote: »
    she was miming and looked like a blow up doll with all that botox:eek:

Looked more like seriously bad plastic surgery to me. There seems to be one of these Bride of Wildenstein types on some talk show or other nearly every week now. Just grow old gracefully, ladies. Nobody minds a few wrinkles. Look at Miriam - she's 50 and had nothing done and looks absolutely fab.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Looked more like seriously bad plastic surgery to me. There seems to be one of these Bride of Wildenstein types on some talk show or other nearly every week now. Just grow old gracefully, ladies. Nobody minds a few wrinkles. Look at Miriam - she's 50 and had nothing done and looks absolutely fab.

Tbh I think Miriam is the exception rather than the rule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

is it my imagination or was she miming that song?

and yes it looks like they put a robots head on her body.way to much botox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Was watching on repeat.. (working all weekend).. Bonny Tyler was definitely miming.. but I thought she was very honest in the interview, to be fair to the woman ...

Miriam fawning all over the guests gets nauseous very quickly.. "oh you were brilliant in that film".. "the stars all turn to you".. I really wish she would just come on as "Prime Time" Miriam .. then we might get a decent show..

Advertisement