Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Looking for Irish Apprentice Season 1

Options
  • 22-12-2009 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Has anyone any idea where i'd be able 2 find the first season of TV3's the apprentice? Is there anywhere online I can watch it or is it possible to buy it as a boxset anywhere? Season 2 is on youtube but none of season 1 is up. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭ElNino

simbaelmo wrote: »
    Has anyone any idea where i'd be able 2 find the first season of TV3's the apprentice? Is there anywhere online I can watch it or is it possible to buy it as a boxset anywhere? Season 2 is on youtube but none of season 1 is up. Thanks

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

ElNino wrote: »
    PM sent :)

Any chance you could pm that to me aswell please? Cheers.

Any chance you could pm that to me aswell please? Cheers.

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭THEDONWALDO

could i get it aswell?

Thanks!

No problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 scarab47

I know I am very late to this thread but I would love to see the first 2 seasons of the Irish apprentice. Any chance I could get that link. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,462 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Please don't dig up 2 year old threads.
    It is not available legally.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement