Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Late Late Show for the summer

Options
  • 09-07-2011 6:06pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭

I miss Ryan :(

Just kidding of course I don't :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I miss aids.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

amdublin wrote: »

Like a hole in the head :p

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Skyrim

Thank god Graham Norton's show is on around the same time, good excuse to change the channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,769 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

and thats over now too, but hey gaybo needs to pay off his property investments so rte are having him back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

amdublin wrote: »

Hi amdub, I miss him too... but only cos I'm watching Miriam at the moment.. She should be locked in the Prime Time studio.. Leave her at what she's good it ffs.... Women cannot multi-task, when will we even stop believing that myth. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Is the master not back on Friday Nights?

byr_115761t.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Skyrim wrote: »
    Thank god Graham Norton's show is on around the same time, good excuse to change the channel.

He is finished as well :(

Advertisement