Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miriam tonite

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Why is Keith Barry always on telly? I'm not a fan :mad: :mad:

Cos he has no gig to go to. How come he is always about 5 years behind Derren Brown?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,155 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Bonnie Tyler ............................:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Bonnie Tyler ............................:eek::eek::eek:
    she was miming and looked like a blow up doll with all that botox:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 408 ✭✭NormanNicetouch

casio4 wrote: »
    she was miming and looked like a blow up doll with all that botox:eek:

Looked more like seriously bad plastic surgery to me. There seems to be one of these Bride of Wildenstein types on some talk show or other nearly every week now. Just grow old gracefully, ladies. Nobody minds a few wrinkles. Look at Miriam - she's 50 and had nothing done and looks absolutely fab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Looked more like seriously bad plastic surgery to me. There seems to be one of these Bride of Wildenstein types on some talk show or other nearly every week now. Just grow old gracefully, ladies. Nobody minds a few wrinkles. Look at Miriam - she's 50 and had nothing done and looks absolutely fab.

Tbh I think Miriam is the exception rather than the rule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Bonnie is a fine singer but she is using far too much botox :eek:

is it my imagination or was she miming that song?

and yes it looks like they put a robots head on her body.way to much botox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Was watching on repeat.. (working all weekend).. Bonny Tyler was definitely miming.. but I thought she was very honest in the interview, to be fair to the woman ...

Miriam fawning all over the guests gets nauseous very quickly.. "oh you were brilliant in that film".. "the stars all turn to you".. I really wish she would just come on as "Prime Time" Miriam .. then we might get a decent show..

Advertisement