Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vantastival

Options
  • 29-04-2014 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭

Anyone going line up looks great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

Yep we are going up, hope the weather is good.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MammaZita

Yes we're going too. 2 adults, 3 children 2, 4 & 6 years) and a dog!

First time going, really looking forward to it.

If anyone who's been before has any tips, particularly in relation to children and the family campsite, feel free to share!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Niall_G

Us too - two adults and two young kids. A bit of an experiment.....

• Registered Users Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

2 adults and a 4yr old. First time so hoping we enjoy it :D

Didn't realise a lot of the bigger acts were on so late- not sure if we'll get too see a lot of them. O well weather looks good and reviews from previous years do too so just looking forward to enjoying the atmosphere!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭kelbal

us too - 4 young kids :)
    yeah - can't believe the times, some acts only coming on after midnight :eek: Thank god for the blackout blinds in the motorhome is all I'll say, "go back to bed, its not morning yet" :D

Seems to be plenty of activities for children so hopefully they'll be exhausted and will sleep through until late!

I'm wondering how feasible would it be to take the children along to some of the acts as it gets later (standing at the back of course). Probably wishful thinking! Wish my older 2 were small enough for buggies lol

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Just getting packed ready. Be our 3rd time going. It' a great wee festival for the kids. Because it's such a small venue you sure do here the beats late on but the kids don't have a problem sleeping after full days of running around :-)
    Our pups first festival, if you see a Jack Russell thinking she's a Doberman, come say hello :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭kelbal

aerosol wrote: »
    .......if you see a Jack Russell thinking she's a Doberman, come say hello :-)

ehh, maybe not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭jimbo007

I have a last minute weekend spare camping ticket if anyone is looking for one, there were three of us camping but now there's only two!

• Advertisement
Advertisement