Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot install microsoft office 2003

Options
  • 22-10-2008 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

i click the .exe(it is a 'self-extractor') and a window pops up "X% extracting" and when it finishes another window pops up 'please wait while microsoft configures office' 'gathering required information' and aftedr that the window goes away and nothing happens!!!! i've tried rebooting and it does nothing!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

TLG wrote: »
    i click the .exe(it is a 'self-extractor') and a window pops up "X% extracting" and when it finishes another window pops up 'please wait while microsoft configures office' 'gathering required information' and aftedr that the window goes away and nothing happens!!!! i've tried rebooting and it does nothing!!!

One file :eek:

Has it unzipped all the required files to another location?

Where did you get your software from ;)

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭mick84

Explore the CD or folder and look for a file called STDP11N.MSI double click on it and enter your product key and the installation will start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Also check your program files or Start/Programs . I've heard about a lite installer for Office 2k3 that behaves this way and the instal does actually complete .

Cant remember where I heard about it though :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭TLG

nessyguin wrote: »
    Also check your program files or Start/Programs . I've heard about a lite installer for Office 2k3 that behaves this way and the instal does actually complete .

Cant remember where I heard about it though :cool:
    lol yeah i see it now in the programs folder

ty

Advertisement