Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edco Exam Papers

Options
  • 22-06-2015 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Anyone know when these will be available to buy? Hoping to look over a few :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭The Adversary

There's always examinations.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 8 GemmaOG

I had the same problem last summer when I wanted to buy them early and have them sorted for the year. But unfortunately they don't actually put them out for sale until September. Although they tend to sell off last years batches cheap (about 2.50/3 euro) so you could do that and save a bit of money and just print the 2015 papers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 LCBanter

GemmaOG wrote: »
    I had the same problem last summer when I wanted to buy them early and have them sorted for the year. But unfortunately they don't actually put them out for sale until September. Although they tend to sell off last years batches cheap (about 2.50/3 euro) so you could do that and save a bit of money and just print the 2015 papers :)

That's a great idea,thanks! :)

Advertisement