Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traditional Irish music site on Facebook.

Options
  • 29-06-2015 9:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

I have sent a request to join this group twice and twice turned down.I am not involved in trad music but as its something I follow I thought it would be interesting to join.What the hell is the problem with this bunch?Is there anyone else here on the site and are the admins some kind of nazis?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/562579900425393/?fref=ts

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Very strange indeed. I see some of my friends are members of it but they are well known musicians. Maybe message one of the admins and ask them what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,237 ✭✭✭✭endacl

darkdubh wrote: »
    I am not involved in trad music but its something I follow

That statement got me thinking. I suspect I might know what the problem is...
    Think very carefully before answering the following two questions:

(1) Do you own, or have you ever owned, a bodhran?

(2) How many spoons does one person actually need, in the absence of two bowls of soup?

:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

endacl wrote: »
    That statement got me thinking. I suspect I might know what the problem is...
    Think very carefully before answering the following two questions:

(1) Do you own, or have you ever owned, a bodhran?

(2) How many spoons does one person actually need, in the absence of two bowls of soup?

:pac:

Heh heh,no bodhran belter here and I only need spoons for putting sugar in my tea.Well,its a mystery.I'm joined with a good few music groups on FB and set one up myself so don't know what criteria they're looking for.Well,not the end of the world.

Advertisement