Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McGregor vs Siver on BT Sports 19th Jan. Prelims: Midnight. Main Card: 3am

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I'd be bricking it if I was booking this. The way the UFC has been with injuries this last year, the main event could end being Shayna Baszler vs Roxanne Modaferry:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,033 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Hazys wrote: »
    Bollox, forgot about that. I've put in my order for tickets already.

AFC Championship is pegged in for that Sunday night at 6:30pm...at least the NFC Championship is on at 3:30pm...but I'm a Pats fan so that doesn't help.

Why did they decide to clash with the NFL, Saturday night would have made waaaay more sense or the weekend after.

What time will the main card start?

EDIT: Main card usually starts at 10pm...AFC Championship should (hopefully) be over by then but i was hoping to catch the undercard too but I'll just have to wait and see if the Pats make it.

Fox will get a massive viewing audience for the NFL that day and will get to push this event throughout the many, many hours of broadcast. They're clearly hoping to get a lot of people to switch on the fights after the football ends.

It's actually a decent coup for the UFC and McGregor by having their name mentioned throughout the NFC game, even if it does slow down local ticket sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

What gym in Boston has access to the tickets now? I've a mate that lives in Boston so was hoping he can get them before the pre-sale next Tuesday.

Flying over for the fight so want to sort the tickets before I book flights.

Can anyone help?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 39,097 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

PIMPHO wrote: »
    What gym in Boston has access to the tickets now? I've a mate that lives in Boston so was hoping he can get them before the pre-sale next Tuesday.

Flying over for the fight so want to sort the tickets before I book flights.

Can anyone help?

Cheers
    I doubt he will be able to just rock up to the gym and ask for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭ItsAnEasyGame

Heads up - Pre sale tickets for FC on sale 2moro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Lads what are the chances of being able to get tickets via the newsletter code does anyone know? Failing that , the chances of getting 3 together from the general sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Conor towers over Siver. This will be a round one TKO all over again for Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

The reach advantage will be ridiculous.

Goes to show how big of featherweight Conor is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Boston ticket sorted ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Korrayls

Stuxnet wrote: »
    Boston ticket sorted ! :)

nice. any heads up pn the breakdown of prices etc....going to book tomorrow. would be handy knowing the prices ranges. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

Korrayls wrote: »
    nice. any heads up pn the breakdown of prices etc....going to book tomorrow. would be handy knowing the prices ranges. cheers

I didn't play around too much with choosing seats, travelling alone so not bothered, ended up in row 9 of section 4, that was a $106 seat, not too bad :)

24exc0i.png

Anyone know what section the fighters make their entrance from, from what i gather there are 3 entrance/exits at sections 4,15 & 20 . Got tickets today as well , roll on January!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

Hoki wrote: »
    Anyone know what section the fighters make their entrance from, from what i gather there are 3 entrance/exits at sections 4,15 & 20 . Got tickets today as well , roll on January!

Got seats in section 14 so hopefully they make their entrance there! ðŸ˜

In section 12 myself.

Anybody thinking about going to the Bruins game sat?
    What day do people think the Weigh in will be?

The weigh in will be the day before ( Saturday ) in some other venue I'd say.

Weigh-ins the day before. It has to be.

Hoki wrote: »
    The weigh in will be the day before ( Saturday ) in some other venue I'd say.
    Mellor wrote: »
    Weigh-ins the day before. It has to be.

Yeah not sure as to why I doubted this. Cheers for clearing this up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Craige30

PIMPHO wrote: »
    Got seats in section 14 so hopefully they make their entrance there! ðŸ˜

I was at the last event in Boston and the fighters made their entrance beside section 14. Although, for the main event, 1 fighter came out by section 14 and the other by section 20

Got tickets for this event in section 14 so am hoping its the same as the last time.

The reach advantage will be ridiculous.

Goes to show how big of featherweight Conor is.
    According to their stats, he's got a 2"
    height advantage, and a 4" reach advantage.
    Siver is the same height as Brandao, with a 1" longer reach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Lads wats the best site to buy these tomorrow, ticketmaster?? guy in boston after lettin me down so may get them myself..

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

UFC Fight Night Boston Ticket presale is today! Use code: UFCSOCIAL. http://on.ufc.com/1yNG42X

• Registered Users Posts: 14 peterkel

akelly02 wrote: »
    Lads wats the best site to buy these tomorrow, ticketmaster?? guy in boston after lettin me down so may get them myself..

Ya, ticketmaster is where you will get them. You don't have to wait till tomorrow though, just select the ticket type as presale tickets and use the code BOSTON

SevereMMA wrote: »
    UFC Fight Night Boston Ticket presale is today! Use code: UFCSOCIAL. http://on.ufc.com/1yNG42X

Thanks, but when it asks me for an email and a password it says the dont match even though im creating an account?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Thanks, but when it asks me for an email and a password it says the dont match even though im creating an account?

You dont need to create an account just go to here and put in the pre sale code - http://www.ticketmaster.com/ufc-fight-night-boston-massachusetts-01-18-2015/event/01004D6AB90046CF?artistid=806762&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=830

Theres loads of tickets left at all price ranges.

Thanks but its when i have the tickets picked i then have to sign in or create account, when i try create account it wont let me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭ASOT

Thanks but its when i have the tickets picked i then have to sign in or create account, when i try create account it wont let me

Just went all the way through to try a dummy order and i was able to get to the card details section but i already had an account, maybe try create an account off there main home page?

It let me in when i left the country as united states, but then when i put in credit card details its looking for which state im in! if i leave it as ireland it says error

• Registered Users Posts: 14 peterkel

It let me in when i left the country as united states, but then when i put in credit card details its looking for which state im in! if i leave it as ireland it says error

Make sure on the delivery page that you click other country as well, the page where you have to click on the e tickets tab, caught me out when i did it first and click other country when your registering as well, it should work then.

• Advertisement

peterkel wrote: »
    Make sure on the delivery page that you click other country as well, the page where you have to click on the e tickets tab, caught me out when i did it first and click other country when your registering as well, it should work then.

Thanks ill try later cant even get into where you pick your seat now!

Advertisement