Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Technical assistance required /windows movie maker

• 25-10-2008 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

I am seeking some advice with a windows movie maker project of mine .I have downloaded a collection of family pics onto windows movie maker and having done so wished to add some music to the video . I dragged the required track down from my Itunes folder to use .However although the pics are moving in sequence, the music is not playing ie , no audio sound .I have tried to use different tracks but keep getting no sound .

Anybody any idea what i can to solve the problem and rectify the situation ?? Appriciate any assistince

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

what format is the music??? and does it play if you open it with windows media player?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

calex71 wrote: »
    what format is the music??? and does it play if you open it with windows media player?
    The track in question i uploaded from a cd onto my Itunes collection which is how others do it but i dont use windows media player ,should i ? Do i download and put music in there ?

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

well the reason i asked if it played in windows media player is movie maker uses some of media players components, so at a guess if the track doesnt play in media player then it might have problems if used in movie maker if you follow my logic there.

Theres no problem rippin the track iwth itunes, but try it again and make it import the track as an mp3 and make sure it does not add any kind of copy protection to it .

Yes understand ,windows media and windows movie maker are compatable and all my stuff plays in there as it should , no problem .

I just ripped the whole cd again on windows media -Sorted

• Advertisement
Advertisement