Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bit of a problem

Options
  • 04-11-2008 1:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

hi, i'm not so good with computers but this should be easy enuff to explain even for me. dont know if any of you on here will be able to help me with this tho.

anyway, basically my Internet is acting sooo weird.

of the websites i use, im not able to access Yahoo Mail or Google Mail.

when i perform a search using google, nothing happens except for the swirly icon at the right hand side of the screen rotating round and round.

i tried to access myspace last night but experience the same problem as with browsing on google.

I am also unable to sign into my MSN, and when i uninstalled MSN, I am unable to register for whatever reason.

wud this be a virus???

serously its soo anoying.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,981 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

You would seem to have a problem accessing HTTPS sites. Try the following;

Open IE-> Tools-> Internet Options-> General Tab
    Clear Files -> Apply,
    Clear Cookies -> Apply
    Content Tab -> Clear SSL State -> Apply

Make sure you Security and Privacy settings are set to default/Medium, press ok, and close Internet Explorer.
    Re-open the secure site in IE.

Advertisement