Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

backed up music

Options
  • 30-10-2008 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

The fan on my 7 year old PC's hard drive broke so I decided to buy a laptop. I got a PC doctor to back up my itunes music on dvd.My new dell studio 17 laptop arrived yesterday and I installed the latest version of itunes on it.When I tried to import the music from dvds onto itunes nothing happened. I had a mp3s on a usb stick and these imported no bother. I know there has been problems with vista and itunes but can anybody help me

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

RastaRed wrote: »
    The fan on my 7 year old PC's hard drive broke so I decided to buy a laptop. I got a PC doctor to back up my itunes music on dvd.My new dell studio 17 laptop arrived yesterday and I installed the latest version of itunes on it.When I tried to import the music from dvds onto itunes nothing happened. I had a mp3s on a usb stick and these imported no bother. I know there has been problems with vista and itunes but can anybody help me

Thanks

hmmmm....what exactly are you doing when your trying to get the music off of the dvds??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Hi there ,sorry and not being to side track the OP's problem but i have a similar one .Is it possibe to use another format to put music onto a windows movie maker video ? .I uploaded / dragged a tune from Itunes onto movie maker as requested but getting no audio sound on track ? Just thought i might have same sort of problem as OP and appriciate any help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

latchyco wrote: »
    Hi there ,sorry and not being to side track the OP's problem but i have a similar one .Is it possibe to use another format to put music onto a windows movie maker video ? .I uploaded / dragged a tune from Itunes onto movie maker as requested but getting no audio sound on track ? Just thought i might have same sort of problem as OP and appriciate any help

EDIT- Sorted

Advertisement