Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hire a ride on lawnmower for a day

Options
  • 08-04-2014 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if there is a shop that offers a service where they will deliver and pick up a ride on lawnmower that you can use for a day, and if so, any idea of the cost? (I live in the general Ballyneety area...)
    cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭twofish101

I would have thought that between delivery and hire of the machine you might be better getting one of the grass cutting services to do what you want assuming its a one off job

Panda used to hire mowers not sure if they still do though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭banjobongo

twofish101 wrote: »
    I would have thought that between delivery and hire of the machine you might be better getting one of the grass cutting services to do what you want assuming its a one off job

yes that would work as well, any companies/individuals that do this in the Ballyneety area?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭apc

AFAIK Panda on hyde road near the train station do hire ride on lawnmowers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

banjobongo wrote: »
    twofish101 wrote: »
    yes that would work as well, any companies/individuals that do this in the Ballyneety area?

I'll drop you a pm shortly

Advertisement