Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New years eve...alone!

Options
  • 29-12-2014 9:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭

I am not a NYE fan and generally stay at home with my boyfriend. He is away this year so its just me....i want to treat myself in some way.

I trying to think of some easy little nibbles to make myself for the night (As i sit in pjs and a face mask).

Any easy suggestions - i am a vegetarian and i dont like large amounts of cheese...so maybe that makes it a little harder. I do enjoy baking but cooking is a little less fun to me but im willing to try something new as i have some time to myself this year!

Hope you can help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Do you eat fish? If so, fresh smoked salmon and chive cream cheese on Ryvita crackers are nice.

Stuffed roast peppers are lovely. I'm not vegetarian though so mine include some meat, but there are plenty of vegetarian dishes out there.

There are some recipes here http://www.marthastewart.com/856330/quick-vegetarian-appetizers/@center/852566/vegetarian-recipes#337821

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Falafel balls?
    hummous? (good for dipping anything in)
    Roast spiced chickpeas for snacking on?

Did I mention i love chickpeas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

*snip

Absolutely pointless post

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

BuilderPlumber, there are plenty of places on Boards.ie if you want to have a rant about NYE/NYD, this is not one of them. Your post was in no way helpful to the OP so I snipped your post.

Advertisement