Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Limerick to Dublin?

• 09-01-2014 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi lads,

Need a bit of advice here travelling up to Dublin airport next week looking at my travel options I need some advice on it. My flights at 9:35 will be checking in online with no checked in luggage if I take the Dublin coach I'll get to the red cow at 7:40 and then the transfer to the airport leaves at 8:00 which means I should be at the airport at 8:20 anybody done this before or know how reliable it is? Alternatively I can get the kavanagh bus and get to the airport at 7:30 anybody know how reliable this is? Any advice would be much appreciated! Thanks !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 503 ✭✭✭poteen

I would think the Red Cow option is a bit tight. A mate of mine used the JJ Kavanagh service from Limerick city last week and it arrived bang on time at 7.30am at the airport. Just purchased the ticket on boarding the bus. I think this is your best option.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

I agree. Kavanagh is the best option. It's never let me down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

Another plus for JJKwvanagh, never once late and used to get it biweekly from SNN-DUB

Advertisement