Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 22-The Next Generation!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭westman1

bit worried, busy in RL didnt fully set tactics so he (Team Lomu ) has gone ltnt so our stars are equal im on normal

think im safe

got Apoel Cormosia for my next end of the gravey train at least getting big pay off

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

think I might be forced to chicken out too (but maybe not who knows :P , the walls have ears )

either way its been a good run financially (even with one away game paying less than a home bot match!) and am guaranteed another $124k

oh, and that apoel/ mauling bear game last night was a cracker, ended up following the 2 that went to sudden death as they were holding up next weeks draw

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I ditched all my auld lads at start of the season and even though I'm getting a battering now, im very happy the way the young lads are progressing and im pretty confident that im gonna be back stronger then ever in a few short seasons.

If you have to take short term pain for long term gain then go for it boss!

Yeah, I'm slowly beginning to do that now. Went to the aul transfer market and instead of buying in some legendary ol' pro that'll retire in three seasons, I went for a young lad that'll be starting for about 12. Still confused as to how my last crop of "young lads" are now nearing 30! BR time is weeeeird.

Also, just noticed the new zone-by-zone defence. That's going to be yet another thing to get to grips with :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

FewFew wrote: »

Also, just noticed the new zone-by-zone defence. That's going to be yet another thing to get to grips with :rolleyes:

check out the NT and u20 match threads on the offsite to see how zonal defences have been used by mouse and bracken

• Registered Users Posts: 28 throrm

cclampett wrote: »
    check out the NT and u20 match threads on the offsite to see how zonal defences have been used by mouse and bracken

Where are the match threads on the offsite?

throrm wrote: »
    Where are the match threads on the offsite?
    you may not have access to it atm, pop me a pm in game (rookie) with your offsite account username and ill see what I can do

opted to try a normal in the cup, interesting match up.
    I play kenneally on Saturday, 1st v 2nd in the league, and play 8th in II.4 tonight while kenneally play 7th in II.4, so its a cup relegation battle between III.1 and II.4

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Davyboy.

Jaysus, beat Cream of the Crop, jumped me 9th in the National rankings, how long will that last haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Up to the dizzy heights of 80th in the World plus I got a really nice Cup Quarter final draw

Just pulled a 133kg prop into my youth academy with 32 stars

Its the little things that make my day

throrm wrote: »
    Just pulled a 133kg prop into my youth academy with 32 stars

Its the little things that make my day

What level training do you have?

Phonehead wrote: »
    What level training do you have?

only level 2!

He probably won't be an international star, but he'll be a strong part of my team for the seasons to come!

focus on strength, technique and stamina. He'll lock your scrum down

stars are painfully close in my away cup tie to Vitamin G - my LTNT to what I assume is his energy depleted normal, so little to separate these sides in the prematch even the pack weights are the exact same, should be a tense one... if we didn't do anything too stupid with tactics

Thru to the last 8 in the cup, best cup run ever for the Panthers, unexpected as I went WNIM against Tralee Titans, Simpletons next, it'll be a tough one to get thru, can't see it happen but you never know

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

in 5th place in div 3, 1pt ahead of 6th, 10pts ahead of 7th and 8th is gone bot. Play 6th and 7th in next 2 weeks. Win both and I should be pushing to make my first div 3 playoffs..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭crisco10

RAGE! just noticed one of my stronger squad players has started dropping age 29! :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

The revival is on!!

Several team stats have gained half a star this week! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭morgan62

cant believe that i managed to beat clanwilliam even though i chanced a ltnt

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

in 5th place in div 3, 1pt ahead of 6th, 10pts ahead of 7th and 8th is gone bot. Play 6th and 7th in next 2 weeks. Win both and I should be pushing to make my first div 3 playoffs..
    These few weeks haven't been good... Lost both games. Win next week and wont be auto-relegated but will def be in playoff now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

how's everyones seasons going?

hope its to plan for everyone. I have my divisions final this saturday and fingers crossed have the win to move back to div III.

my main development is having my FIRST EVER player called into the Ireland National squad! my most high profile player ever, Romania U20's and now irish team. best get a few caps now!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Scrummage

eoferrall wrote: »
    how's everyones seasons going?

hope its to plan for everyone. I have my divisions final this saturday and fingers crossed have the win to move back to div III.

my main development is having my FIRST EVER player called into the Ireland National squad! my most high profile player ever, Romania U20's and now irish team. best get a few caps now!! :D

I went asleep for the last 3 seasons, just made the playoffs on the final day of group games, contesting the bronze final in Div III.1. A re-kindled focus/interest in BR for s23.

WNIM win in my semi against Darkside, quite surprised that he went WNIM also, playing Ormond in the final don't think I'll have much chance of winning

Hosting the Division 1 final and have an energy advantage.... Nervous as hell because I know I should take it with the factors on my side.

hosting III.1 final, one game to win and I can GTH out of there before everyone in it starts beating me.
    been one of the most enjoyable league seasons I've had so far, team in 8th went bot over the beatings but of the other 7, anyone could beat anyone on any given day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

best of luck to everyone in finals today!

Half time and I'm 9-0 down, DELIGHTED so far, lets see what happens second half :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭amadangomor

21-3 up against Greyhound's team 22 mins to go!!

Advertisement