Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist Dublin Road

Options
  • 12-04-2012 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Ive booked an appointment with Ruth Murray as I have a filling about to fall out, Im new to the area and Im working weekdays so cant get time to visit my own dentist at home. What is she like?
    Any horror stories/happy stories?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Wackoy2k

Have been going to this dentist for some time now. Went to the dentist for the first time since the good old days of Primary school. I have a huge phobia of Dentist.

So I decided to go to my nieces dentist based in Ruth Murray Clinic and I haven't looked back since. I only had to get two fillings after 17 years without been at a dentist and she talked me through everything that she was doing.

Made me feel very relaxed and did a great job too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Wackoy2k wrote: »
    Have been going to this dentist for some time now. Went to the dentist for the first time since the good old days of Primary school. I have a huge phobia of Dentist.

So I decided to go to my nieces dentist based in Ruth Murray Clinic and I haven't looked back since. I only had to get two fillings after 17 years without been at a dentist and she talked me through everything that she was doing.

Made me feel very relaxed and did a great job too.

Exact same story here. Had a fear of dentists since Primary school thanks to a butcher of a dentist.

I Went Ruth Murray and explained the situation. She took me herself and made me feel super comfortable. Said we could stop when I wanted, gave me extra numbing cream prior to injection, never saw the needle.

She was brilliant. I cannot recommend her enough (and I recommended her on here years ago too).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

I've been going to Ruth for years. She's very nice, would definitely recommend her.

Advertisement