Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOL

Options
  • 21-12-2012 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭

Check out the NRA f**kwit on Sky News. He wants armed guards to be placed at every school in America. If guns were banned from US society, there would be no need for an armed guard at every school.

Tool

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Check out the NRA f**kwit on Sky News.

Best continuity announcer ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,635 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Best continuity announcer ever.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Yes because there is no way somebody could acquire a gun through illegal means right? Right?!

Caliden wrote: »
    Yes because there is no way somebody could acquire a gun through illegal means right? Right?!

Talking through his hosepipe he is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

"Moar guns". That NRA guy is mental. He thinks everything can be solved with more guns, handled by retired army people as security in schools (of course they are not mentally scarred by military experience abroad.)

He wants more guns in schools. Idiot.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

How many people go into work in america and shoot their fellow co-workers and customers...

what a shíte-bag

He suggests that kids should be driven to work under armed guard!!! Way to take away a childhood!!!!!

Totally out of touch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

Without guns who is going to hunt down the cows and sheep for the dinner

• Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Ban guns.. Good idea..

Just forget the fact that there's already 300 million in circulation.

I think he has a bullet lodged in his HOOP???

• Advertisement

WTF. He is proposing a National Schools Shield Safety Program designed by the NRA. They just see the shooting of 26 people as a way to get more guns into society. "Armed good guys" is what he is selling to dumb as a stick Americans.

kincsem wrote: »
    WTF. He is proposing a National Schools Shield Safety Program designed by the NRA. They just see the shooting of 26 people as a way to get more guns into society. "Armed good guys" is what he is selling to dumb as a stick Americans.

f**kwit #2 takes the stage.

F**king redneck American, that's all he is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

USA Fail FTW

I thought Newgrange this morning was a good way to round up loonies, but the NRA has that beat out of sight. :pac:

He's got a bullet lodged in his hoop too.

How convenient - they're not taking questions!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

Can't ban what the people have a taste of.

Security in the schools is a good idea.. Just bump it up.. But no need what so ever to put another gun in the school..

Too many variables put into play..

They should have those annoying doors they have in Bank of Ireland.. press button wait.. into glass cage..

Press button wait.. into bank..

Feck sake

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Guns are bad, mmmkay.

I'm surprised he didn't suggest they arm every schoolchild in America. Perhaps that is in future plans. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

I'm surprised he didn't suggest they arm every schoolchild in America. Perhaps that is in future plans. :rolleyes:

Be an interesting game of tag at lunch time anyway..

'hdz

With water pistols!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Le sigh, the older I get the more I wish I wasn't human, cat, dog, whale, bird, anything would be better than being the same species as this guy, republicans, pro-lifers, racists, paedophiles, religious people, the list goes on and on and on and on and on. To be fair though, we f*ck up animals as much as we f*ck up each other, so I'd probably end up being dissected in a lab somewhere. There's no way to win.

: (

He wants to see armed security at every school after Christmas. Yeah, like it's THAT easy to organise:rolleyes:

Another guy on Sky News talking about a "good guy/bad guy" scenario. What a total joke the USA is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

No doubt their should be an officer of some sort in schools. But that still doesn't solve or even touch the problem of guns in America. That will never be solved imo and will see familiar incidents not just not always at school if they protect them accordingly.

Also, blaming media like games/movies = poor scapegoat

he'd prefer to have an armed guard shot rather than a kid. way to go fatso.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

At least they've stopped blaming Marylin Manson, that really p***ed me off at the time, as if listening to **** music causes these things to happen

Very good point by the Sky News reporter:

Where does it stop with the armed guard thing?? Do you put one in every cinema, church, shopping mall??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,060 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

There was some guy getting interviewed on one of the US networks the other night about how to tackle mass killings like this in the future and the fella said something along the lines of 'well I guess we can't arm the kids'... he wasn't being ironic about it either. Sounded like he had genuinely given thought to the idea of arming schoolchildren.

Advertisement