Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What have you learned today from / because of Boards?

• 21-12-2012 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Today I have learnt that Tinnys is another word for cans/tins of Beer. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

That everyone does not have the same tastes in comedy and that nobody is right about who is the best/worst comedian in the world.

Oh and don't get very hot sauce on your vagina :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,786 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Today I have learnt that Tinnys is another word for cans/tins of Beer. :)

That the world hasn't ended...............yet............

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

That Sean Fitz has been arrested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

That in England being offensive can land you in prison.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

That the students are revolting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭girl in the striped socks

I learned that some ladies piss using their fingers as some sort of aid to help the process along. Usually their fingers have been in contact with chillies so it makes the experience quite uncomfortable.

Maybe I'm plumbed differently but sitting on the throne, peeing & wiping usually gets the job done for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

That i'm a condesending bastard :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

That the Mayans were the ultimate troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

I learned that some ladies piss using their fingers as some sort of aid to help the process along. Usually their fingers have been in contact with chillies so it makes the experience quite uncomfortable.

Maybe I'm plumbed differently but sitting on the throne, peeing & wiping usually gets the job done for me.

can i have a link to that thread :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

Some people just refuse to use a search engine to discover **** for themselves

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭iDave

That lads out there inject salt into their veins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

I think the damage was actually done when I tried to fix my underwear. They were lace, so obviously thin, I pinched them at the front and moved them over. Cue burning ...this sauce is crazy though, for about 2 days after I could smell it off my fingers. No matter how many times I washed them!

Weird for a girl to assume the only time another girl touches her vagina in the toilet would be if she pisses through her fingers..

Advertisement