Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Correct posture for taking a dump

Options
  • 28-08-2011 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Was looking at 4chan yesterday and they were on about sitting indian style in order to maximise dumpage.

Did a bit of research and people are saying that sitting in the western way is not the natural way and squatting is,

I now open this topic to the floor as this could be a life changing thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Squatting would be uncomfortable tho, I like to enjoy my toilet time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Let me guess, knees should be elevated with aid of stirrups? Durty.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Paging Fluttering Bantam to AH..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

joshrogan wrote: »
    Squatting would be uncomfortable tho, I like to enjoy my toilet time.

I would have to imagine someone named after a curry would enjoy their toilet time alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭texidub

Standing on your head.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

That crazy one thats into rabbit food was on the late late once & mentioned that you should sit on the toilet and rest your feet on a small foot stool. Believe it or not, it actually works;)

gillian mckeith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

Wouldn't you be dumping on the soles of your feet if you broke out the lotus position?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

I'm full of shit

FYP OP:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Over somebody's food, who has in some minor way offended you

apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

I hate when your taking a sh1t and you plop a big one out and the toilet water splashs on your arsehole

If anyone has a solution to this problem i'd like to hear it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭chicken fingers

That gay lad on two and a half men has the right idea, a small stool for your feet, otherwise, sit normally.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

texidub wrote: »
    Standing on your head.

I tried finding that viral, someone post it I cant find it if you know the one I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

I hate when your taking a sh1t and you plop a big one out and the toilet water splashs on your arsehole

Throw some toilet roll to the bottom to create an absorption pad for the big fella, problem solved.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Put a sheet or two of toilet paper on the water before you do your business, works wonders :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

That crazy one thats into rabbit food was on the late late once & mentioned that you should sit on the toilet and rest your feet on a small foot stool. Believe it or not, it actually works;)

gillian mckeith

Nut bag though she is, she's not wrong about that. It'll revolutionise the way you poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Its worse when its little rabbit style ****s and you get splashed multiple times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Did you ever see those eastern europe toilets? They've got a little shelf and the dump gets curled onto that and presented back to you to inspect, prior to flushing, if you so wish.

No splashback involved with that design!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭Cill Dara Abu

pragmatic1 wrote: »
    Its worse when its little rabbit style ****s and you get splashed multiple times.
    Yes they are the worst ones, like a machine gun.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Sh1t thread is sh1t.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement