Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waist is waste no longer

Options
  • 04-03-2010 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/03/03/2010-03-03_four_breasts_not_twice_as_nice_suit.html

A Staten Island mom who underwent bosom-boosting surgery got far more than she bargained for - "essentially four breasts," her lawyer claimed Tuesday.
    The 2003 augmentation operation and subsequent procedures left Maria Alaimo, now 47, with "double-bubble" deformities that caused "pain...disability, loss of self-esteem, humiliation and embarrassment," according to a lawsuit she filed.
    It also contributed to the end of the mother of two's marriage, her lawyer Michael Kuharski told the Staten Island Advance.
    Alaimo, who started out wanting only a pair of full 36 C cups, now is suing Dr. Keith Berman of Staten Island for $5 million in damages.
    Opening arguments in a civil trial were made in Staten Island Supreme Court yesterday.
    Jurors were told Alaimo found Berman through an online ad and paid him $7,000 cash for the surgery.
    Post-op photos show heavy scars on Alaimo's breasts, which appear flattened on the bottom with severe swells the size of a softball on top.
    Kuharski called the "double-bubble" deformities "horrendous."
    Berman testified he fully warned Alaimo about the potential risks of the surgery, but Kuharski told jurors the doctor was concerned only with collecting his fee.

They look like armbands full of pi$$. Sexy ones!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

so em.... pics or gtfo i think is in order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I would have put them on her back. Just think about it! Imagine a woman with tits on her front and back! You could perve all you want on them and she wouldn’t catch you. Slow dancing with her would be so much more fun. I wont go into all the other possible benefits but the possibilities are endless.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Eek-maybe i shouldn't have read that. Im having a small op today(not a boob job!) but god knows what i'll come out with :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

She should move to Mars. She can live in the mountains with the other mutants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

Sounds like a TiTallating experience

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Breast not get too excited, she's 47

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

Pics here and here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

She's not bad looking, and a decent set of bewbs to start with, I'd say she's more than a bit pissed.

There's definitely a place for her in the pron industry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

She's not bad looking, and a decent set of bewbs to start with, I'd say she's more than a bit pissed.

I'm fairly sure that's Salma Hayek in the second picture.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭Agonist

bonerm wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure that's Salma Hayek in the second picture.

Maybe this is the real Maria Alaimo then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Yet another reason why Total Recall is a classic.

"you make me wish I had three hands!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

she didnt really need the job done before anyway . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

It also contributed to the end of the mother of two's marriage

:confused: Why? She has 4 boobs!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Agonist wrote: »
    Pics here

Shes not bad. Not bad at all

Advertisement