Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Baby hopped off concrete path by mother

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

Some people should be sterilised before they have the chance to ruin a child's life, as well as their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I am so shocked after reading what happened - i can't even bring myself to watch this video. That is so ghastly. I think of all the times I spent watching my children like a hawk at that age to ensure they wouldn't get injured, then to think this piece of vermin just deliberately throws her poor baby to the ground. Words fail me here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Its all very well saying that 'they' should take the baby away from her.

What are they supposed to do with it then??

Social Services prefer the child to stay with family so baby will probably go to a Gran or auntie. No doubt they'll be of the same mindset as the scummy mother, so it's out of the frying pan and into the fire... Some kids just have no chance in life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Aboriginal bones are like iron, no fear on the baby, probably a few nasty bruises never the less the kid should be put into child care.

When I was in the territory some Abo used to make bets from opening stubbies with his eye socket, gives you an idea. :eek:

They do have an extreme low tolerance to alcohol and serious fines and prison were imposed for bringing drink into Arnhem land. If you do see them drinking on the beaches around Darwin, you keep well clear of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

Am I the only one surprised that the news report doesn't say how the child is now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

If you do see them drinking on the beaches around Darwin, you keep well clear of them.

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Surprised that nobody has said this but it's fcuking obvious that she did it for attention.

When she walks off, she turns around and glances at the crowd to make sure they are not looking directly at her and then throws the kid.

Her IMMEDIATE reaction when the child hits the pavement is to look at the REACTION of the man to the kid crying on the ground.

If she dropped the kid she would not have cared about the others reactions.

Looks like a clear case of Munchhausen by Proxy.

Advertisement