Invisalign Clear Braces - Page 6 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Today, 06:00   #76
newbie13

no. I did pay e500 deposit than e250 each month 13-14moths. But now I am all with regretful that I went to the invisaglin dentist ..
Advertisement
Today, 08:48   #77
fitzgeme

Quote:
Originally Posted by rozzybella View Post
I was wondering if anyone has had the same experience I have had with the payment plan. I payed the 500 euro deposit and agreed to pay 250 a month thereafter untill it was payed off. My teeth are actually coming along quicker than expected and my dentist said that I have to now pay off my braces in time for when I'm finished my treatment. My problem is, they told me 250 a month untill it was payed off. Why should I have to pay 400 now a month just because my teeth are moving quickly. Has anyone else had a similar problem? Or is what the dentist is asking reasonable? Any help you can me would be really appreciated :-)
How can they be moving quicker? THe clinicheck sequence will only allow them to move a set amount per aligner. Are you going through aligners faster than was planned, and if so why?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion