Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Incy Wincy Spider

Options
  • 10-04-2005 6:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭

Thats it really......
    Im easily entertained.....
    Oh look a curtain....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

That's not the one who climbed up the drainpipe is it? God what an idiot! Did he not know it was going to rain? Next time I hope he'll check the forecast before he starts any of these kind of activities.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

yeah i always check the foecast before i go climbing things........ thankfully the sun came out for him! but it could have been worse......! much worse......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

He could have had syphillis to boot.

oh god yeah poor guy... then his incy wincy cocky would have fallen off..... oh dear oh dear....

Eh, you're not familiar with the subtleties of arachnid life cycles, are you?

• Advertisement

no not so much snakes have four penis' or is it two.... well they have more than one....
    ok so edumacate me!

Ok, when a mummy spider and a daddy spider love eachother very much, they got to the baby spider shop...

tee hee hee i see your very familiar with the arachnaid mating system! (im also not familiar with spelling)

Advertisement