Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ski carriage query

Options
  • 13-01-2016 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Each year I have brought Ski boots on plane as hand luggage. Never any query straight through security area. I have been informed that it has become stricter that ski boots must
    Be placed in suitcase or checked a ski carriage. Anyway my query has anyone had hassle with bringing their ski boots on board plane as hand luggage this season? Not a fan of checking them into plane might just disappear..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

Raven_84 wrote: »
    Each year I have brought Ski boots on plane as hand luggage. Never any query straight through security area. I have been informed that it has become stricter that ski boots must
    Be placed in suitcase or checked a ski carriage. Anyway my query has anyone had hassle with bringing their ski boots on board plane as hand luggage this season? Not a fan of checking them into plane might just disappear..

Where did you hear that from? I've never had a problem with bringing boots onboard. Was this specific to a certain airline and/or airport?

Advertisement