Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Chinese takeaway Athlone

Options
  • 25-04-2015 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi, can you recommend the best Chinese takeaway in athlone please , thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Lotus beside the Garda Station is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

Jia Jia on the dublin road.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Mearings

The Imperial, Northgate Street, (corner Court Devenish) is closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Golden Star always does a good effort for me. That said most in town are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Double Y in Arcadia

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Double Y in Arcadia

I found them to be good, but their quality dropped somewhat the last time the wife and myself placed an order. Could have been just a once off however.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Can't fault Kens. Have been eating from there for as long as I can remember, love the food.

Advertisement