Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Based D&D Group?

Options
  • 23-02-2015 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey everyone! My name is Daniel and I have recently begun to watch roleplaying games (D&D 5E and Stars Without Number) on Youtube and Twitch. This has gotten me very interested in setting up/becoming part of a Dublin based roleplay group.
    If anyone has any knowledge of any groups based in Dublin of roleplay games similar to D&D or something like SWN, or those games exactly, I would be very interested in joining you! Or, if one is not set up, and someone is a GM who is looking to start GM'ing again, we could work together to help make a group! Thank you for taking the time to read my post, if you're interested, you can: PM me (if that's possible, I'm new to this forum) or just reply to this thread!

Daniel =]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

There are Pathfinder Society (PFS) games days about once a month in Dublin. The Facebook page is here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/398388940235008/ .

Pathfinder is a continuation of the 3.5 edition of D&D and PFS is their organised play, so you can show up with your own character built to the PFS rules (on their website) and join a game. Or even play a pre-generated character for the game instead, if you don't feel up to making your own at first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Danomc

Thanks for the info :) I've heard of Pathfinder and I'll look into it :)

Advertisement