Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping channels, Sky??

Options
  • 09-10-2011 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

What is with those live shopping channels on sky??

There's some live until 1:30am i mean seriously? are there people who stay up that late and buy stuff and watch it??

And then there's some channels which appear to go on nearly all night!

Would you watch them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

And what's with those small packets of peanuts you get on airplanes? Could they BE any smaller?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?

KungPao wrote: »
    Have you seen this? Have you heard about this?

Th th th th thank you very much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Getting up in the morning; what's the deal with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭aoshea83

You posted this at 00:25 and you were obviously watching it, what's your point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

The only time I ever watched them is when I come in drunk and there's nothing else on (or I'm too drunk/tired to try and use the remote to find something better)

Nothing beats being drunk, eating a grilled cheese sandwich and window shopping through the tv for vacum bags and knife blocks.

What is my life :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

And what about those letters on keyboards? It's their fault that there is such ****e being written!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭KungPao

dee. wrote: »
    The only time I ever watched them is when I come in drunk and there's nothing else on (or I'm too drunk/tired to try and use the remote to find something better)

Nothing beats being drunk, eating a grilled cheese sandwich and window shopping through the tv for vacum bags and knife blocks.

What is my life :(
    Don't forget that steaming contraption...that they blow down the plughole and up the other plughole in the sink.

That PROVES it really works!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Everyone knows its mostly people with nothing to do that watch tv that late. And its those people who are gonna be interested mini egg cookers and toaster irons and all those fix your life in a week exorcise gadgets.

Plus the cost for the ads would be cheap.

JML, FML.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 843 ✭✭✭maygitchell

RobitTV wrote: »
    What is with those live shopping channels on sky??

There's some live until 1:30am i mean seriously? are there people who stay up that late and buy stuff and watch it??

And then there's some channels which appear to go on nearly all night!

Would you watch them?

Ah good old ads for the Bricky! sold by an irish tool "dat trowel dare is wort 30 pounds on its own, and the dvd im throwin in is 20 pounds and dis piece of sticky tape is 15 pounds, all this for 19.99 if you buy today"

Even our own Duncan is on the ads

Bargain

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

I must admit some of the stuff they sell is pretty good, brought one of those rotisserie ovens once.

Advertisement