Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would you be doing right now

Options
  • 09-10-2011 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭

If the internet wasn't around?

I'd probably be smoking a pipe and reading a book.

The internet - a great bunch of lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Should be out drinking rather than going to bed early!....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

Asleep for sure. Im a bit drunk, and if it wasnt for my nick cave & vocaloid playlists + IRC Id be dead asleep..... while drunk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

doovdela wrote: »
    Should be out drinking rather than going to bed early!....:pac:

No excuse still plenty of time for the later bars..
    cocoshovel wrote: »
    Asleep for sure. Im a bit drunk, and if it wasnt for my nick cave & vocaloid playlists + IRC Id be dead asleep..... while drunk...

You're spending more time awake than asleep. Thank the internet for letting you appreciate life more etc yadda yadda

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Watching tv or sleeping. Probably sleeping.

dee. wrote: »
    Watching tv or sleeping. Probably sleeping.

I said I'd be reading a book because most of the shows I watch is downloaded. God bless the internet :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Fapping to chat mag* pics of Fearne Cotton and Holly Willoughby

*Those yip-yap celebs and stories mags that women buy and their boyfriends pretend not to read.. those ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Probably some chick.. maybe even two

Damn internet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

I'd be doing yor ma right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

My internet girlfriend would be my real girlfriend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

ColeTrain wrote: »
    I said I'd be reading a book because most of the shows I watch is downloaded. God bless the internet :)

Ah! After I got the Internet I realised the beauty of watching a whole season over a short space of time, rather than week by week for months. God bless the Internet indeed :)

• Advertisement

squod wrote: »
    I'd be doing yor ma right now

No chance of that man. You wouldn't even exist only for the internet.

dee. wrote: »
    Ah! After I got the Internet I realised the beauty of watching a whole season over a short space of time, rather than week by week for months. God bless the Internet indeed :)

Exactly that's the great thing about downloading. Watch what you want in your own time..plus no ads. RTE ? yer havin a laugh mate :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

I'd be lying on my bed counting the spiders on the ceiling. There's one there right now who will be flying out my window in a sec.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

I need to get in on this downloading craic! Could some kind person tell me where one downloads these tv shows? Or pm me if its not pc enough for the mods :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I need to get in on this downloading craic! Could some kind person tell me where one downloads these tv shows? Or pm me if its not pc enough for the mods :pac:

torrents!

Advertisement