Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need sample data

Options
  • 23-03-2007 12:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for some free sample data on absolutely anything - for testing purposes on a project I'm doing. It doesn't matter what format or database it's in as I have migration tools to integrate it with my own system. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭cousin_borat

If you download Oracle XE install and then google SCOTT/TIGER schema which is a set of scripts that will create some tables and populate with sample data. Pr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Or if you have access it comes with a demo database (Northwinds or whatever its called)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

There's also the AdventureWorks database that is used by a lot of .NET examples. There's a download of it for SQL Server 2000 available here

Advertisement